Scalloped Potatoes with Ham are the perfect way to use up any leftover ham in the house. Serve this side dish along with a roast and some veggies!
Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Yield: Serves 8
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 4 hours in slow cooker
- 3/4 lb (350 g) cooked Ontario ham, diced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup (250 mL) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Onion, chopped
- 10 fl oz (284 mL) Condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Water
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Black pepper
- 3 lbs (1.5 kg) Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 8)
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except the potatoes,stir until smooth. Gently add in sliced potatoes and stir lightly to coat.
- Place in slow cooker; cover and cook on High for 4 hours. Serve as a side dish or add a side salad for a delicious main meal.